Tag Archives: detox
Oil pulling is a simple practice that has made a big difference in my health. I am writing this blog with the intention of sharing my experience of the benefits of this practice, as opposed to "selling" the benefits to the reader. I leave it up to you to explore.for yourself. I will say, however, that I would recommend oil pulling to anyone. Oil pulling is safe, simple and cost effective. I use 1-2 spoons of organic sesame seed oil a day. One of the most immediate positive changes that occurred for me, was vast improvement in my dental health.
As a pre-teen I had braces and a retainer for a few years. Ever since then I've had highly sensitive gums to the point where they were often red and inflamed. Before oil pulling, I would rinse with salt water (when I remembered) and it would alleviate the issue to a degree, but I found my gum issues would often come back.
After two weeks of oil pulling constantly for 15-20 minutes a day, my gums were pink and healthy. This in and of itself was enough to convince me to adopt this practice and make it a daily health choice for my lifestyle. Dental health is not the only benefit to oil pulling, from my own experience it has killed bacteria that was causing soars to appear in my gums, it has helped with head aches, teeth whitening, and detox of my entire body.
Research and medical scenes have proven that oil pulling has a plethora of health benefits including: bronchitis, tooth aches and pains, soars,, thrombosis, eczema, ulcers and diseases of stomach, intestines, heart, blood, kidney, liver, lungs and women’s diseases. nerve diseases, and encephalitis. It prevents the growth of malignant tumors, cuts and heals them. Chronic sleeplessness.
What is Oil Pulling?
- On an empty stomach take one tablespoon of oil in your mouth without swallowing it.
- Move the oil slowly around the mouth, swish, suck and pull the oil between the teeth without swallowing for 15-20 minutes
- Swishing activates enzymes and these enzymes draw toxins out of the blood.
- This is why it is so important not to swallow the oil. as it is now contaminated with toxins and bacteria
- As the process continues the oil thins and loses colour from saliva.
- Thoroughly rinse your mouth with water and rinse the sink as they will both be full of toxins
Every person is different as we all have different things going on in our bodies, so if you intend to try oil pulling for yourself I encourage you to give ample time and daily exposure to the process before expecting results
- Analysts their remote locations street worried about wall kershaw cheap jerseys
- Dec 6 wiggins play dealing back to wanted baseball Michael Frolik Youth jersey
- Eight they led everyone league last year with 56
- Chara also joins san jose forwards
- Trying parking effective against point lot cheap jerseys free shipping